8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
Ethernet Switch 8 Fast Ethernet Port
The ES-7208 is a Fast Ethernet desktop switch designed for small office or home office applications. It provides eight 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation ports and supports auto-MDI/MDIX. The ports can be used to connect to a PC or Server as well as uplink ports to connect other network devices. With the ES-7208, users can easily add additional ports to their home or office network within minutes and with no configuration necessary. The ES-7208 supports automatically shifting to power-saving mode when ports are not in use.
- Eight 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet ports.
- Complies with IEEE802.3,
- IEEE802.3u Ethernet standards.
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX.
- Supports IEEE802.3x full duplex flow control,
- half duplex (Backpressure) flow control.
- Power saving design when ports are inactive.
- Integrates 2K MAC address table.
- Supports MAC address studying/aging automatically.
- Chipset Solution: RTL8309N
- Power: External Power Supply 5V/0.6A
- Power Consumption: MAX AC Input 2.1W;
- MAX DC Input 1.33W
- Standards and Protocols Supported IEEE 802.3,
- IEEE 802.3u Switching Fabric: 1.6Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 2K Port: Eight 10/100M LAN Ports
- Temperature: Operating Temperature 0°~40°C Storage
- Humidity: -40 °C~70°C Humidity: Operating Humidity 10%~90%
- RH No Condensing Storage Humidity 5%~90% RH
- No Condensing
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product’s usage.