Comtrend’s most popular Gateways enable Plume’s SaaS experience platform for rapid delivery of new services for connected homes at a massive scale.
The Comtrend & Plume Partnership
Comtrend has integrated Plume into its comprehensive WiFi 6 Gateway lineup bringing out-of-the-box availability to Plume’s SaaS experience platform for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) and their subscribers.
Comtrend's Plume-Enabled Gateways Will Support
FOR RESIDENTIAL SUBSCRIBERS
Deliver Smart Home Services built on superior self-optimizing WiFi technology.
FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Grow customer satisfaction through informed and proactive service.
CSPs Can Now Offer Subscribers
An ever-growing suite of customer-facing features available through the HomePass app.
- The top-rated HomePass app is a complete smart home command center.
- Contains the first and only self-optimizing whole-home WiFi technology.
- Provides subscribers the ability to personalize access to their network
- Keeps connected homes safe using advanced security features that get smarter over time.
A suite of tools that allows support to assist customers with their networks, without needing to be on site.
- AI-powered proactive monitoring and autonomous resolution tool that alerts to, predicts, and resolves consumer pain points inside smart homes.
- Produce customized targets for cohort-based sales and marketing campaigns.
- Intuitive, in-home visibility to drastically cut down on truck rolls.
- Expand tier 1, 2, 3 support options to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn.
Plume-Enabled Comtrend Gateways
Comtrend’s lineup of WiFi 6 Gateways will support OpenSync and come pre-integrated with Plume.