AC1200 In-Wall Wireless Access Point
AC1200 In-Wall Wireless Access Point
The WAP-EN1200E In-Wall Wireless Access Point is a Wireless solution that is ideal for new and retrofit Installations. The WAP-EN1200E converts an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Access Point.
- With standard Ethernet wall jacks already installed, there is no need for extra time and cost to deploy a Wireless network.
- Designed specifically for high-density per-room WiFi applications such as hotel conference rooms, classrooms, offices, and more.
- Designed for neighbor-friendly Wireless coverage with an appropriate 10mW powered Wireless. This avoids the clashing of Wireless signals which can diminish Wireless performance
Designed for High Density BYOE Usage
- Ideal for crowded environments and BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) workplace WiFi connection.
Multiple SSIDs for Security Management
- Supports up to 32 SSIDs ideal for multiple
departments, user groups, customers or
- Roam smoothly between AP’s without lag or
interruption, ensuring top performance for
video and voice streaming applications.
Built-In RADIUS Server
- With management for up to 256 user
- Comtrend’s Network Management Suite
(NMS) for easy and intuitive web-based
central management that supports AP array
- In-wall design with easy installation kit.
Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE for installations
where local electric power is not convenient.
- LAN Interface: Gigabit x 2, RJ11 x 2
- PoE: 802.3af (Supports 802.3at)
- Antenna: Type: 2 x Built-In PIFA
- Gain: 2.14dBi (2.4GHz), 3.8dBi (5GHz) Max.
- Power: 802.3af
- Power Consumption (Full Loading): 8W
- Power Saving: 802.3az
- Mounting: In-Wall
- Reset Button
- Internal Buzzer
- LED Indicator: Ethernet Activity and Link
- Housing: Flammability Rating Plastic
Radio Frequency (RF)
- Frequency band:
- Radio I: 802.11b/g/n 2.412~2.484(GHz)
- Radio II: 802.11a/n/ac 5.18~5.24(GHz), 5.745~5.825(GHz),
- 802.11b @ 10dBm | 802.11a @ 10dBm
- 802.11g @ 10dBm|802.11an @ 10dBm
- 802.11gn @ 10dBm|802.11ac @ 10dBm
- 802.11b @ ≤ -91dBm
- 802.11a @ ≤-90dBm
- 802.11g @ ≤ -90dBm
- 802.11n(5G) @ ≤-86dBm
- 802.11n(24G) @ ≤ -87dBm
- 802.11ac @ ≤-82dBm
Transmit Power (Tolerance +-2dB)
- PHY rate: 1200Mbps (802.11ac 867Mbps,
- Concurrent Clients: Up to 50 Per Radio
- Security Encryption: WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Has Wireless L2 Isolation, Station Isolation,
IEEE 802.1x Authenticator, Hidden SSID,
MAC Address Filer, Wireless STA, and Rogue
AP Detection (w/NMS)
- EAP Authentication:EAP-FAST/EAP-SIM/EAP-AKA
- 802.1q VLAN: Y (VID=1-4094)
- Spanning Tree: RSTP
- QoS: WMM (802.11e)
- Pass-Through: IPv6 and VPN (PPTP, L2TP/IPsec)
- DSCP (802.1P)
- Multicast Rate up to 54Mbps: Yes
- TR-069 Remote Management
- Deployment: Standalone (AP Mode);
Managed by AP Mode (Managed by AP
- Configuration: HTTP/ HTTPS, SNMP v1 v2c v3,
CLI (Telnet, SSH)
- RADIUS Server: Built-In
- Auto-Channel: Yes
- Private MIB: Yes
- Standard: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Concurrent
- Number of Radios: 2
- Receiver Sensitivity: ≤ -91dBm
- Transmit Power (mW): 10mW/10mW
- Fast Roaming
- CE/FCC Number of SSIDS: 16 (2.4GHz) + 16 (5GHz)
Environmental & Physical Dimensions:
- 2.76 x 4.53 x 0.40in; 70 x 115 x 10mm
- 4.41oz; 125g
- 1.91 x 2.91 x 1.50in; 48.5 x 74 x 38mm
- 32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% of less
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Start Guide.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
User Manual - NMSDescription
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product Network Management System (NMS).
Download firmware update for this product.
Software Release NotesDescription
Download the Software Release Notes for this product.