1-Port VDSL2 Router / Modem
VDSL2 Router / Modem | One port VDSL2 Router / Modem | One port
The VR-3030 Multi-DSL Router provides wired access for high-bandwidth applications in the home or office. It includes one Fast Ethernet port and supports ADSL2/2+ and VDSL2 connections with automatic fallback to ADSL2+. The VR-3030 supports routed or bridged mode and up to profile 17a in VDSL2 mode for up to 100Mbps of downstream high-speed bandwidth. With the exclusion of wireless access, support and installation is simple and straightforward.
Fast Wired Connections The VR-3030 features ADSL2+ and VDSL2 (17a) with auto-switching based on DSLAM settings. One fast Ethernet port supports LAN traffic at speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
The VR-3030 complies with TR-069/TR-098/ and TR-111 standards to ensure interoperability with standards-based software and hardware. Simplified Support Since the VR-3030 has only 1 LAN port and no integrated wireless capabilities, installation is a breeze and post-installation support will remain low due to fewer support calls for wireless issues.
Safe & Secure Connections
As the first level of protection, a Stateful Firewall (with DoS protection) and NAT/PAT help to isolate the LAN from external threats. IP and MAC address filtering provide fine-grained access control to or from the network. Advanced security technologies, such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN) with PPTP pass-through, L2TP pass-through and IPSec pass-through ensure secure networking. Quality of Service Classify, control, and prioritize diverse traffic types, for pristine video, toll-quality voice, and error-free data transmissions.
- RJ-11 x1 for ADSL2+/VDSL2 RJ-45 x 1 for LAN, (10/100 BaseT auto-sense)
- Reset Button x 1 Power switch x 1
- Support for G.inp, G.vector and PhyR Comply with ITU-T G.992.5,
- ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
- AnnexM G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
- Downstream : 24 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps G.992.3 (ADSL2)
- Downstream : 12 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps G.DMT
- Downstream : 8Mbps Upstream : 832Kbps
- Comply with G.993.2 (supporting profile 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a) IEEE 802.3,
- IEEE 802.3u;
- Support MDI/MDX IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u Support MDI/MDX
- Multiple Subnets on LAN
- RFC 2364 (PPPoA), RFC 2684 (RFC 1483) Bridge/Router,
- RFC 2516 (PPPoE); RFC 1577 (IPoA)
- Support up to 16 PVCs; AAL5; UBR/CBR/VBR-rt//VBR-nrt UNI 3.1/4.0; OAM F4/F5
- Dual Latency
- Supports TR-069/TR-098/TR-104/TR-111 for Remote Management
- TR-143 (Network throughput performance tests and statistical monitoring)
- SNMP, Telnet, Web-based Management, Configuration backup and restoration
- Software upgrade via HTTP, TFTP server, or FTP server Security Functions PAP, CHAP, Packet and MAC address filtering, SSH
- Three level login including local admin, local user and remote technical support access
- 171mm(W) X 38mm(H) X 120mm(D)
- RFC2684 VC-MUX, LLC/SNAP encapsulations for bridged or routed packet;
- RFC2364 PPP over AAL5; IPoA, PPPoA, PPPoE,
- Multiple PPPoE sessions on single PVC,
- PPPoE pass-through, PPPoE filtering of on-PPPoE packets between WAN and LAN.
- Transparent bridging between all LAN and WAN interfaces
- 802.1p/802.1q VLAN support; Spanning Tree Algorithm IGMP
- Proxy V1/V2/V3, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3,
- Fast leave Static route, RIP v1/v2, ARP, RARP, SNTP DHCP
- Server/Client/Relay, DNS Relay, Dynamic DNS, IPv6 subset
- Packet level QoS classification rules, priority queuing using ATM TX queues,
- IP TOS/Precedence, 802.1p marking,
- DiffServ DSCP marking, Src/dest MAC addresses classification.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall;
- Stateless Packet Filter;
- Day-time Parental Control;
- URI/URL filtering;
- Denial of Service (DOS): ARP attacks, Ping attacks, Ping of Death,
- LAND,SYNC, Smurf, Unreachable, Teardrop;
- TCP/IP/Port/interface filtering rules
- Support both incoming and outgoing filtering
- Support Port Triggering and Port forwarding
- Symmetric port-overloading NAT,
- Full-Cone NAT Dynamic NAPT (NAPT N-to-1)
- Support DMZ host
- VPN Passthrough (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec)
- Application Layer Gateway (ALG) SIP, H.323,
- Gmail Chat, ICQ, RealPlayer, Net2Phone, NetMeeting, MSN, X-box,
- Microsoft DirectX games, etc.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 1*RJ11 cable,
- 1*RJ45 cable,
- 1*power adapter,
- 1*CD-ROM = 1 kg;
- Power 100 Vac -240 Vac, 12Vdc/1.0A
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.