1200Mbps G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adapter with Pass-Through Outlet
Powerline G.hn Powerline Adapter | Pass-Through Outlet | 1200Mbps
Comtrend's PG-9172PT G.hn Powerline Adapter with a Pass-Through Outlet is a G.hn-based powerline device designed to give users a better alternative to connect devices within a home or business network. Using existing electrical wiring and powerline technology, devices can now be connected at wired speeds without expensive rewiring and Ethernet (CAT5e/6) cables. With new G.hn technology, real world powerline performance is significantly improved over current powerline standards. G.hn minimizes the line of interference and maximizes video throughput.
Comtrend's GHn Powerline Expands Your Network
Comtrend's GHn Powerline helps you easily expand your network. Every outlet in your home can now offer Ethernet, Wireless, and Power over Ethernet. While older Powerline technology had shortcomings, the new, ground-breaking GHn standard utilizes the latest technology to deliver reliable, secure performance. Visit https://us.comtrend.com/g-hn-powerline/ for more information!
Comtrend Tech Tips: Pairing G.hn Powerline Adapters
In this Tech Tip, Sarah shows the basics on how to pair and encrypt two of Comtrend's G.hn Powerline Adapters.
Comtrend Tech Tips: Troubleshooting G.hn Powerline Adapters
In this Comtrend Tech Tip video, Sarah explains the meaning of the front indicators as well as how to resolve some potential issues when pairing and securing G.hn Powerline Adapters.
- Delivers better real world performance than standard powerline technology.
- Enhances performance and video streaming using LDPC/FEC (Forward Error Correction) technology.
- Designed to work in high density environments (eg. Apartments, business offices, condos, hotels, etc.).
- Supports an internationally recognized powerline standard (ITU-T) for true compatibility.
- One RJ-45 for Ethernet connection
- One AC Power Plug
- Standard IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab
- One 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet Port
- Auto Rate and Duplex Negotiation MDI/MDX Support
- Flexible Frequency Configuration
- Data Rate Up to 1200Mbps
- HTTP Web-based Management
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTP
- TR-069 Supported
- AES 128 Bits Encryption Ensures Total Data Security
- One Button Security Set-Up
- Configuration Button for Factory Reset
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP(IPv4) Snooping & MLD(IPv6) Snooping
- 100-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Auto power saving mode max 0.5W (in standby mode)
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 Degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions (H)93mm x (W)59.6mm x (D)56/35mm (with/without plug)
- Certifications FCC HomeGrid Forum
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Start Guide.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product's usage.