G.hn WiFi AC Powerline Ethernet Adapter
G.hn Powerline Adapter with AC1200
Bring next-generation wireless performance to your remote rooms via electrical wiring. Comtrend’s PG-9172AC is a G.hn-based powerline device with the added benefit of 802.11ac WiFi connectivity. Using existing electrical wiring and powerline technology, you can get WiFi connectivity to hard to reach locations without the weakened signal of a wireless extender. With advanced WiFi OptimizAIR 2.0 technology, the PG-9172AC delivers higher capacity and superior QoS for optimized video streaming. Easily add on to or create your G.hn Powerline Network—connect up to 16 G.hn Powerline Adapters (a minimum of two devices is required).
- Up to AC1200 (802.11ac 867Mbps; 802.11n 300Mbps)
- Up to 1200Mbps G.hn PHY Rate
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Up to 16 Nodes Per Network
- 8 Levels of Packet Prioritized QoS
- Secure Communication at the Touch of a Button
- RJ-45 X 1 for Gigabit Ethernet Connection
- LED: LAN, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, PLC,
- POWER Button: WiFi On/Off, WPS, PLC Sync, PWR, RESET External WiFi Antenna x 2
- Standard IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000Mbps
- BaseT Auto-Sense Auto Rate and Duplex Negotiation
- MDI/MDIX Support
- Up to 1200Mbps by WiFi Transmission
- WiFi OptimizAIR 2.0 (Higher Capacity & Superior QoS) 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 2T2R 802.11 a/n/ac @ 5GHz, 2T2R,
- External FEM Concurrent 2.4GHz & 5GHz 11 Channels (US, Canada) WPA/WPA2/Mixed WAP2+WAP
- OFDM, FEC, Flexible Frequency Configuration
- BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/64-QAM for WiFI
- HTTP Web-based TR-069 Supported (Single Entity for G.hn & WiFi Functions)
- AES 128 Bits Encryption Ensures Total Data Security
- One Button Security Set-Up
- Reset Button for Factory Reset
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP (IPv4) Snooping & MLD (IPv6) Snooping
- Built-in dual TCP/IP stack (IPv4/IPv6)
- ITU-T G.9960 & G.9961 Compliant G.hn
- MIMO Support NDIM Support
- 110-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating temperature: 32~104F (0~40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 8~95% (non-condensing)
- 7.08 X 5.35 X 1.61in (H x W x D)
- 180 x 136 x 41mm (H x W x D)
- CE, FCC, HGF
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Start GuideDescription
Quick Start Guide.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product's usage.
Download firmware update for this product.
Download upgrader tool for this product.