5-Port PoE Gigabit Ethernet Switch
5-Port PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Comtrend’s GS-7500 Series of PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Switches deliver data and power to network devices in a flexible and optimized solution. This series consists of 5, 8, 18 and 24 Gigabit Ethernet port models in a durable metal casing with energy- efficient ports. Boasting up to a 400W total power budget, this series can supply even your most power- intensive devices. The GS-7500 series offers cost savings and ease of installation, making it the ideal solution for small scale PoE projects such as deploying security cameras, VoIP phones and access points.
Expand to a Gigabit Network:
The GS-7505 allows for an easy way to transition your network to a PoE Gigabit network. Gigabit ports are 10x faster than standard ports.
Connect Multiple High-Powered Devices:
Supplies up to 30W of power per port. The 60W total power budget ensures you always have enough power.
The GS-7505 supports IEEE802.3az for eco-friendly Ethernet function.
Connect & Go:
With no configuration needed, this unmanaged switch is plug and play.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet PoE LAN Ports
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af/at
- PoE Capable Ports: 1-4
- PoE Output Power Capacity: Maximum Output: 30W Per Port, 60W Total Power Budget
- Switching Capability: 10Gbps Bi-Direction
- IEEE 802.3az Compliant
- IEEE802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
- IEEE802.3ab 1000BASE-T
- MAC Address Table: 2K
- Jumbo Frame: 9K
- Internal Power Supply
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Maximum Power Draw: 72W
- 6.5 x 4.65 x 1.57in (WxDxH)
- 441 x 196 x 44mm (WxDxH)
- Operating: 32~104°F (0~40°C)
- Storage: -40~158°F (-40~70°C)
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- No Fans
- CE, LVD
- FCC Part15, CE (Class A)