24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch + 2 SFP ports
The GS-7324 is a Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch designed for small office or home office applications. The ports can be used to connect to a PC or Server as well as uplink ports to connect other network devices. With the GS-7324, users can keep their original 100Mbps network cabling in place and remove the bottleneck of a Fast Ethernet (10/100) switch, therefore increasing the aggregate transmission rate. For example, using a Gigabit (10/100/1000) switch would allow 10 devices to use their full 100Mbps transmission rate simultaneously. In addition, the GS-7324 supports automatic shifting to power-saving mode when ports are not in use.
Expand to a Gigabit Network
The GS-7324 allows for an easy way to transition to a Gigabit network. Gigabit ports are 10x faster than standard ports.
The GS-7324 supports IEEE802.3az for eco-friendly Ethernet function.
The GS-7324 supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto-detection for an enhanced Internet experience.
Connect & Go
With no configuration needed, this series of unmanaged switches are plug and play.
- 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing and auto MDI/MDI-X RJ-45 ports
- 2 SFP Ports
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standards
- Supports IEEE802.3x full duplex flow control and half duplex back pressure flow control
- Energy efficient supports IEEE802.3az
- 10/100/1000 Ports: 24
- SFP Ports: 2
Packet Forwarding Rate (in 64 bytes)
- 10M: 14881 pps
- 100M: 148810 pps
- 1000M: 1488100 pps
- 512K Bytes
- 9K Bytes
- 17.30 x 5.20 x 1.80in (WxDxH)
- 441 x 131 x 44mm (WxDxH)
- Operating: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~104°F)
- Storage: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 5%~90% RH non-condensing
- Auto-MDI/MDIX Crossover Detecting
- IEEE802.3X Full Duplex Flow Control
- Half Duplex Back Pressure Flow Control
- CE, LVD
- FCC, CE Class A
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Install Guide.
Compatible SFP ModulesDescription
One page document with a table of compatible SFP modules.