USB Host ADSL2+ Router
ADSL2+ Router 4 Ethernet Port | USB Host
The AR-5220u is a high-performance 4-port Ethernet ADSL2+ Router with full routing capabilities to segment and route IP protocol. It features TR-069/098/111 and TR-068 compliance for hassle-free setup and configuration. It is best suited for residential or small office environments that need high speed internet access without built in wireless functionality.
ADSL2/2+ carries WAN traffic at speeds of up to 24 Mbps. While Ethernet ports supports LAN traffic at 100 Mbps. An USB host (2.0) port is also included. The TR-068 compliant interfaces and LED indicators simplify installation and improve ease-of-use.
Reliability & Quality
For over 20 years, Comtrend has delivered superior quality products to our customers worldwide. Every product goes through rigorous testing and is backed by a 2 year warranty.
Quality of Service
Classify, control, and prioritize diverse traffic types, for pristine video, toll-quality voice, and error-free data transmissions.
Safe & Secure Connections
As the first level of protection, a Stateful Firewall (with DoS protection) and NAT/PAT help to isolate the LAN from external threats. IP and MAC address filtering provide fine-grained access control to or from the network. Advanced security technologies, such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN) with PPTP pass-through, L2TP pass-through and IPSec pass-through ensure secure networking.
TR-069/TR-098/TR-111 standards compatibility ensures interoperability with central office remote management equipment. From the user perspective this reduces downtime and frustration. For the service provider it means improved customer relations and cost savings. Other management options include telnet, ssh and a web user interface with advanced functionality.
- RJ-11 X1 for ADSL2/2+
- RJ-45 X 4 for LAN, (10/100 BaseT auto-sense)
- Reset Button X 1
- Power switch X 1
- Comply with ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, AnnexM
- G.992.5 (ADSL2+) Downstream : 24 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps
- G.992.3 (ADSL2) Downstream : 12 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps
- G.DMT Downstream : 8Mbps Upstream : 832Kbps
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Support MDI/MDX
- Multiple Subnets on LAN
- RFC 2364 (PPPoA), RFC 2684
- (RFC 1483) Bridge/Route; RFC 2516 (PPPoE); RFC 1577 (IPoA)
- Support up to 16 PVCs
- UNI 3.1/4.0
- OAM F4/F5
- Dual Latency
- TR-069/TR-098/TR-111, SNMP, Telnet, Web-based management, configuration backup and restoration
- Software upgrade via HTTP, TFTP server, or FTP server
- PAP, CHAP,Packet and MAC address filtering, SSH
- Three level login including local admin, local user and remote
technical support access
Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- SIP, H.323, Yahoo messenger, ICQ, RealPlayer, Net2Phone, NetMeeting, MSN, X-box, Microsoft DirectX games, etc.
- 100 Vac -240 Vac, 12Vdc/1.0A
- RFC2684 VC-MUX, LLC/SNAP encapsulations for bridged or routed packet
- RFC2364 PPP over AAL5
- IPoA, PPPoA, PPPoE, Multiple PPPoE sessions on single PVC, PPPoE pass-through, PPPoE filtering of on-PPPoE packets between WAN and LAN
- Transparent bridging between all LAN and WAN interfaces
- 802.1p/802.1q VLAN support
- Spanning Tree Algorithm
- IGMP Proxy V1/V2/V3, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Fast leave
- Static route, RIP v1/v2, ARP, RARP, SNTP
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay,DNS Relay, Dynamic DNS, IPv6 subset
- Packet level QoS classification rules priority queuing using ATM TX queues
- IP TOS/Precedence
- 802.1p marking
- DiffServ DSCP marking
- Src/dest MAC addresses classification.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Stateless Packet Filter
- Parental Control
- URI/URL filtering
- Denial of Service (DOS): ARP attacks, Ping attacks, Ping of
- Death, LAND,SYNC, Smurf, Unreachable, Teardrop
- TCP/IP/Port/interface filtering rules support both incoming and
- Support Port Triggering and Port forwarding
- Symmetric port-overloading NAT, Full-Cone NAT
- Dynamic NAPT (NAPT N-to-1)
- Support DMZ host
- Virtual Server
- VPN Passthrough (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec)
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 158mm(W) X 40mm(H) X 136mm(D)
- 1*AR-5220u, 1*RJ11 cable, 1*RJ45 cable, 1*power adapter, 1*CD-ROM = 0.9 kg
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice
Two-page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.