Unique Power Budget Display
Front panel display lets your always know how much power budget is left to distribute.
8 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 10x the speed of Fast Ethernet ports
Supplies up to 30 watts of power per port for high powered devices. Supports IEEE 802.3af & 802.3at standards.
Unmanaged switch, no configuration required.
10/100/1000 base-T LAN, Ports 1-8 comply with:
- 10/100/1000 base-T LAN, Ports 1-8 comply with:
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az
- Support Half/Full-Duplex operation, Auto-negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX
- Support IEEE 802.3x Flow Control. (Full-Duplex mode)
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at
- PoE Capable Ports: Ports 1-8
- PoE output power capacity: Maximum output: 30 watt per port
1. Support PoE and PoE+. (IEEE 802.3af/at standard)
2. Automatically discover the connection of PD device.
3. Automatically disable port if the port current is over 720mA.
4. Output port power limit will be associated with PD Classification Value.
Power Supply-Internal PS:
- Total Electrical Power: 180W
- AC Input Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- DC Output: +55V: 3.27A (max)
Ethernet Switch Controller Performance
- Switching Capability: 16Gbps
- MAC Address table size: 8K
- SDRM for CPU: null
- Packet Buffer memory: 2M bit
- Wire speed on all ports and port options:
- Full-wire speed (full-duplex) operation on all GE ports
- Priority Queue: 8 queues
- Forwarding Mode: Store and Forward
- Flow Control:
1. 802.3x when Full Duplex
2. Back Pressure when Half Duplex
3. Head-of-line blocking prevention
- Dimension 7x9x1.7in (WxDxH)
- Wall Mount: Wall Mount Bracket
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -20~70 degrees C
- Humidity: Operation 20~80%, non-condensing
- Storage: 10~90%, non-condensing