G.hn WiFi Powerline Ethernet Adapter
G.hn Powerline Adapter with WiFi
Bring superior wireless performance to your remote rooms via electrical wiring. Comtrend’s PG-9171n is a G.hn-based powerline device with the added benefit of WiFi connectivity. Using existing electrical wiring and powerline technology, you can get WiFi connectivity to hard to reach locations without the weakened signal of a wireless extender. Easily add on to or create your G.hn Powerline Network-connect up to 16 G.hn Powerline Adapters.
Bring Superior Wireless Performance to Tough-to-Reach Locations
Performs Better Than an Extender
Extenders repeat an already weakened WiFi signal.
Powerline adapters recreate the experience of a wired connection for better performance.
- RJ-45 X 1 for Ethernet connection
- Internal WiFi Antenna X 2
- Standard IEEE 802.3
- 10/100 Mbps BaseT auto-sense
- Auto rate and duplex negotiation
- MDI/MDX support
- WLAN (WiFi)
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN (2.4GHz)
- 11 Channels (US, Canada)/ 13 Channels (Europe)
- OFDM, FEC, Flexible frequency configuration
- BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/64-QAM for WiFI
- PHY Rate:
- Up to 300Mbps by WiFi transmission
- HTTP Web-based; Firmware upgrade via TFTP
- TR-069 Supported
- AES 128 Bits Encryption Ensures Total Data Security
- One Button Security Set-Up
- Configuration Button for Factory Reset
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP (IPv4) Snooping & MLD (IPv6) Snooping
- Built-in dual TCP/IP stack (IPv4/IPv6)
- 110-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Support low power mode EuP Directive (Auto standby mode)
- Operating temperature: 32~104F (0~40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 8~95% (non-condensing)
- 3.66(H) X 1.50(W) X 2.32(D) in
- 93(H) X 38(W) X 59(D) mm
- CE, FCC, ITU-T G.hn Standard
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Start Guide.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product’s usage.