8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Ethernet Switch 8 Gigabit Ethernet Port
The GS-7308 is a Gigabit Ethernet desktop switch designed for small office or home office applications. It provides Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation ports and supports auto-MDI/MDIX. The ports can be used to connect to a PC or Server as well as uplink ports to connect other network devices. With the GS-7308, users can keep their original 100 Mbps network cabling in place and, if supported by network devices, increase transmission rate by replacing it with a Gigabit Switch. The GS-7308 supports automatically shifting to power-saving mode when ports are not in use.
- Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet ports.
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab Ethernet standards.
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX.
- Supports IEEE802.3x full duplex flow control, half duplex (Backpressure) flow control.
- Power saving design when ports are inactive.
- Integrated 8K MAC address table.
- Store-and-forward switching.
- Chipset Solution: RTL 8370N-CG
- IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE802.3u 100 Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
Interface and Speed:
- 8 RJ-45 Ports and 10/100/1000Mbps PerPort
- Functions: Auto-MDI/MDIX, Storm-Protection
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward
- MAC Address Table: 8K Entries
- Packet Forwarding Rate:
- 14880pps(10Mbps) Per Port
- 148800pps(100Mbps) Per Port
- 1488000pps(1000Mbps) Per Port
- MAC Address Learning: Self-learning, Auto-aging
- Power: External Power Supply 5V/1A
- Power Consumption: 3.482W
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ 70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% RH No Condensing
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product’s usage.