PoE Gigabit Ethernet Splitter
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Gigabit Ethernet Splitter
Comtrend’s PoE-9212 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Splitter delivers both data and electrical power to non-PoE devices such as small switches, analog cameras, and routers. The PoE Splitter receives a PoE signal via a PoE Switch or PoE Injector and splits the Ethernet and power into two separate cables. The PoE-9212 allows you to power a non-PoE device without installing costly power outlets and electrical cabling. With power output voltages of 12V, 9V, or 5V DC and no tools or software required, the PoE-9212 offers simplified, flexible network planning.
Extends Power to Unwired Areas
Power a remote non-PoE device (up to 328ft away) in locations where power is not readily accessible.
Reliable, Flexible Power Supply
Supports 802.3af, ensuring compatibility with other 802.3af PoE Switches or PoE Injectors. It also features PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices.
Reduces Installation Time & Costs
Eliminates the need to install high voltage outlets and electrical cabling.
Plug and play desktop or wall-mounted installation.
- 1 DC Out Socket
- 1 DC Out Adjustable Slide Switch for Either 5V DC, 9V DC, or
- 12V DC Output Power
- 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1 PoE Power + Data Input Port
- 1 Data Output Port
- IEEE 802.3 10BaseT
- IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT
- IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Adjustable 5v, 9v, or 12v
- 802.3af PoE Switch or PoE Injector
- Operating Temperature: 32~105F (0~60C)
- Storage Temperature: 32~104F (-20~70C)
- Relative Humidity: 5~90%RH (Non-Condensing)
- CE, FCC
- PoE Splitter
- One DC Power Y Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Dimensions & Weight
- 2.36in x 2.36in x 0.98in (L x W x H)
- 60mm x 60mm x 25mm (L x W x H)
- 2.12oz; 60g
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.