G.hn Power over Ethernet Powerline Adapter
G.hn Powerline Adapter with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Data and power are as close as the nearest electrical outlet. Comtrend’s PG-9172PoE is a G.hn-based powerline device with the added benefit of Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity. Using existing electrical wiring and powerline technology, you can get data and power connectivity to hard to reach locations without the expensive installation of Ethernet (CAT5e/6) cables. Easily add on to or create your G.hn Powerline Network-connect up to 16 G.hn Powerline Adapters.
Reduces Installation Time & Cost
Powerline uses an electrical line, reducing the need for long distance Ethernet cables
Simplifies Deployment of PoE Enabled Devices
Eliminates the need to install high voltage outlets
Comtrend's GHn Powerline Expands Your Network
Comtrend's GHn Powerline helps you easily expand your network. Every outlet in your home can now offer Ethernet, Wireless, and Power over Ethernet. While older Powerline technology had shortcomings, the new, ground-breaking GHn standard utilizes the latest technology to deliver reliable, secure performance. Visit https://us.comtrend.com/g-hn-powerline/ for more information!
Comtrend Tech Tips: Pairing G.hn Wave 1 Powerline Adapters
In this Tech Tip, Sarah shows the basics on how to pair and encrypt two of Comtrend's G.hn Powerline Adapters.
Comtrend Tech Tips: Troubleshooting G.hn Wave 1 Powerline Adapters
In this Comtrend Tech Tip video, Sarah explains the meaning of the front indicators as well as how to resolve some potential issues when pairing and securing G.hn Powerline Adapters.
- Up to 1200Mbps PHY Rate
- Fast Ethernet Port
- Up to 16 Nodes Per Network
- 8 Levels of Packet Prioritized QoS
- Secure Communication at the Touch of a Button
- Standard IEEE 802.3af
- RJ-45 X 1 for Ethernet Connection and for 44-57
- VDC Input Power to PoE.802.3af
- AC Power Plug X 1
- Standard IEEE 802.3/ and IEEE 802.3af 10/100 Mbps BaseT Auto-Sense
- Auto Rate and Duplex Negotiation
- MDI/MDX Support
- OFDM, FEC,
- Flexible Frequency Configuration
- PHY Rate Up to 1200Mbps
- HTTP Web-based
- TR-069 Supported
- AES 128 Bits Encryption Ensures Total Data Security
- One Button Security Set-up Configuration Button for Factory Reset
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP (IPv4) Snooping & MLD (IPv6)
- Snooping Built-in dual TCP/IP stack (IPv4/IPv6)
- 110-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz Environment Condition
- Operating Temperature: 32~104°F (0~40°C)
- Relative Humidity: 8~95% (Non-Condensing)
- 3.66(H) X 1.50(W) X 2.32(D) in
- 93(H) X 38(W) X 59(D) mm
- IC, UL/cUL, CE, FCC
- HomeGrid Forum Certified
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Start Guide.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Upgrade software with this tool.
Download firmware update for this product.