1200Mbps G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adapter
Powerline G.hn Powerline Adapter | 1200Mbps
Comtrend's PG-9172 G.hn Powerline Adapter is a G.hn-based powerline device designed to give users a better alternative to connect devices within a home or business network. Using existing electrical wiring and powerline technology, devices can now be connected at wired speeds without expensive rewiring and Ethernet (CAT5e/6) cables. With new G.hn technology, real world powerline performance is significantly improved over current powerline standards. G.hn minimizes the line of interference and maximizes video throughput.
- Delivers better real world performance than standard powerline technology.
- Enhances performance and video streaming using LDPC/FEC (Forward Error Correction) technology.
- Designed to work in high density environments (eg. Apartments, business offices, condos, hotels, etc.).
- Supports an internationally recognized powerline standard (ITU-T) for true compatibility.
- One RJ-45 for Ethernet connection
- One AC Power Plug
- Standard IEEE 802.3u, 802.3ab
- 10/100/1000Mbps BaseT Ethernet Port
- Auto Rate and Duplex Negotiation MDI/MDX Support
- Flexible Frequency Configuration
- Data Rate Up to 1200Mbps
- HTTP Web-based Management
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTP
- TR-069 Supported
- AES 128 Bits Encryption Ensures Total Data Security
- One Button Security Set-Up
- Configuration Button for Factory Reset
- 802.1D Ethernet Bridge
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP(IPv4) Snooping & MLD(IPv6) Snooping
- 100-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- Auto power saving mode max 0.5W (in standby mode)
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 Degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions (H)93mm x (W)59.6mm x (D)56/35mm (with/without plug)
- IC, UL/cUL, CE, FCC
- HomeGrid Forum Certified
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Quick Start Guide.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product's usage.
Download upgrader tool for this product.
Download firmware update for this product.