5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
Ethernet Switch 5 Fast Ethernet Port
The ES-7205 is a Fast Ethernet desktop switch designed for small office or home office applications. It provides five 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation ports and supports auto-MDI/MDIX. The ports can be used to connect to a PC or Server as well as uplink ports to connect other network devices. With the ES-7205, users can easily add additional ports to their home or office network within minutes and with no configuration necessary. The ES-7205 supports automatically shifting to power-saving mode when ports are not in use.
- Five 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet ports.
- Complies with IEEE802.3,
- IEEE802.3u Ethernet standards.
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX to simplify network setup and maintenance.
- Supports IEEE802.3x full duplex flow control,
- half duplex (Backpressure) flow control.
- Power saving design when ports are inactive.
- Integrates 2K MAC address table.
- Supports MAC address studying/aging automatically.
- Chipset Solution: RTL 8305NB
- Power: External power supply 5V/0.6A
- Power Consumption: MAX AC Input 1.49W;
- MAX DC Input 1.03W Standards and
- Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3,
- IEEE 802.3u Switching Fabric: 1Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 2K Port: Five 10/100M LAN Ports
- Temperature: Operating Temperature: 0~4℃ Storage
- Humidity: -40°C~70°C Humidity:
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% RH
- no condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH
- no condensing
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.
Complete information related to the installation and operation of this product.
Illustration of this product’s usage.