NOTE: Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile
You would be joining a company with 17 years of success in the US and 29 globally. Our customers are Service Providers, the companies who deliver Internet to home and business. Most in the US know Comtrend and you’d be calling on them from our Irvine CA location. Join a team of creative, productive, and effective professionals (on the floor above the café and gym!).
Who We Want
Enthusiastic Networkers. Go-getters who enjoy gaining trust and building and maintaining customer and partner relationships.
Friendly Personas. A likeable person who can be politely persistent, well-organized, and goal-driven.
Teammates. Shares ideas and best practices to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company.
Creative Thinkers. Thinks outside of the box to present solutions to a non-technical audience.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, highly energetic and driven Account Manager. As you call on our known Service Providers, you can leverage our six distributors to meet and/or talk with prospects in your region.
What You Will be Doing
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities through calling, emailing, attending trade shows/conferences, networking, and some online research
- Enthusiastically represent cutting edge technology
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
- Make sound judgment decisions, adapt in a dynamic and changing environment and be an advocate for our customers and company
- Occasionally Travel and represent Comtrend at industry events in a presentable fashion
What You Need
- Related experience in an industry with a fast-paced sales environment or related work which required follow-through and persistence
- Passion about achieving individual and team success. Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented individual
- Exceptionally detail-oriented; ability to manage multiple tasks to completion without letting a ball drop
- Show integrity, be trustworthy and dependable
- Exemplify effective time management skills
- Strong presentation and verbal phone skills; prior phones sales or retail sales experience is beneficial
Success in this position does not require a technical background; those details are picked up along the way, including having a sales engineer to conference in. The best performers have positive personalities, energetic, and well-organized. As the best of both worlds, you’ll have existing customers that already know and love Comtrend, as well as a list of those that need you to close the gap. You’ll have a team, including marketing, that will help you succeed.
- Eligible for all Comtrend benefits including salary, variable compensation, 401(k) retirement, medical, vision and dental
- Generous holiday and vacation schedule
- Casual, fun, and passionate work environment
- Enjoy workplace amenities such as on-site café, weekly food trucks, games (ping pong, pool, etc.) and more
- Most Comtrend employees have been with the company in excess of 4-5 years
- Commuter-friendly location with excellent accessibility to Irvine Metrolink Station
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, then please send a resume to: John.DiFrenna@Comtrend.com