Working at Comtrend’s North American office means you are joining a team with some of the most talented, hard-working, and dedicated professionals in their fields.
Come help us create products and services that enhance electronic communication for individuals, families, and businesses across all of North America. Located in Orange County, California, Comtrend’s regional headquarters is an ideal locale for all walks of life. From beach to mountains to deserts, Southern California is a global destination for it education, climate, cultural resources & diversity, and numerous innovative and successful employers.
Territory Account Manager
Location: Comtrend Sales Offices
If selected, you would work with the Channel Sales organization and report to the Director of Channel Sales. You, and a dedicated Sales Engineer, will be assigned a sales region by geography/segment/customer size. Your primary responsibility is to prospect and win new business from Independent Local Exchange Carriers (ILEC), Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLEC), and Internet Service Providers (ISP) while growing business within your existing customer base. In addition to direct sales, you will collaborate with sales teams at our distribution channel partners covering the same region, while maintaining full credit and accountability for Comtrend sales.
A track record of success functioning in an outbound, acquisition-based, phone sales organization is beneficial. Demonstrated success building customer and/or partner relationships, managing accounts, recruiting new accounts and replacing incumbents is important. Experience selling a product or service is highly desired. Strong selling, negotiation and most importantly customer relationship skills are essential.
The best results come from people with a positive personality that have a strong personal drive for hunting and closing sales opportunities. You will have the opportunity to sell new product lines into existing accounts. While you will have a strong, existing customer base, success requires the acquisition of new accounts.
Essential Job Duties
– Excellent verbal phone skills
– Outgoing personality and someone who enjoys networking, building relationships and gaining trust
– A go-getter who is motivated by a competitive and rewarding commission plan
– Enthusiastic about representing cutting edge products & services
– Willing to travel and represent our company at industry events in a presentable fashion, on average 5-10 days on the road per month
– Highly motivated, independent, and someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
– A Creative Thinker with the ability to present key selling points, features, and benefits focusing on the customer needs and expectations
– Able to learn new product information quickly
– Able to communicate technical or complex ideas to a non-technical audience
– Organized and have time management skills
– Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
– General Knowledgeable preferred but not required about the Telco Market and/or DSL & VDSL technologies, Modems, Networking Ethernet LAN/WAN, etc…
– Prior call center, phone sales or retail sales experience is beneficial.
Competencies and Behaviors
– Strong drive for results
– High personal motivation
– Manage multiple tasks to completion, both internally and for customers
– Learning on the fly. Analyzes successes and failures and develops new solutions quickly
– High integrity and trust
-Ability to function both individually and as part of a team
– Demonstrates effective time management skills
– Uses innovative ideas and willingly shares best practices
The position is eligible for all Comtrend benefits including salary, variable compensation, 401k, medical, vision and dental. The company also has a very good holiday and vacation schedule. With a casual and friendly work environment, most Comtrend employees have been with the company in excess of 4-5 years.
If you or anyone you know is interested please send a resume to: Anthony.Saccacio@comtrend.com