WAP-PC1750W – AC1750 Access Point
Add extreme high-power wireless coverage to any network.
1. Exceptional Coverage Higher Power (560mW) + Higher Sensitivity (-93dBm). Together equals better coverage.
2. Flexible Deployment Supports PoE+ for deployment in areas where power is not available.
3. Comprehensive Network Features Supports multiple SSIDs, wireless isolation feature, and Internal Radius Server.
4. Super-Fast Wired Connectivity Gigabit ports-10x faster than standard ports.
- 11ac dual-band WiFi connectivity with concurrent speeds up to 1300Mbps(5GHz) + 450Mbps (2.4GHz)
- 32 SSIDs for network management
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) PSE to power additional devices
- 3 at compatible
- 8 x 12.4 x 3.2in (LxWxH)
1. What is the Default Username and Password for the WAP-PC1750W ?
Default Username and Password are both “admin”.
2. What is the default LAN IP address for the WAP-PC1750W ?
Default is “DHCP Client”. If no DHCP Service is found, the WAP-PC1750W will default to IP address 192.168.2.2.
3. My network is using static IP addresses, how do I assign an IP address to my access point?
You can adjust your LAN settings by Logging in to the WAP-PC1750W and changing the settings under the Network Settings Tab.
Default is “DHCP Client”. No If no DHCP Service is found, the WAP-PC1750W will default to IPaddress 192.168.2.2.
4. The access point ishot, should I be worried?
No. It is not uncommon for the WAP-PC1750W to heat up during normal operation.
5. I can’t log into the browser based configuration interface?
Web Access to the WAP-PC1750W is enabled by default. Check to ensure your local computer or laptop is on the same subnet as the WAP-PC1750W .
If you connect directly to the WAP-PC1750W with an Ethernet Cable, you can set your local laptop or computer to the IP Address 192.168.2.100 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and access the WAP-PC1750W on IP Address 192.168.2.2.
This assumes that the WAP-PC1750W is using the factory default settings for LAN settings.
6. How do I reset the unit to factory default?
You can log in to the WAP-PC1750W User Interface and reset the device by going to the Advanced Tab and select “Factory Default” from the sidebar on the left. A “Factory Default” button will be presented.
Clicking on“Factory Default” will initiate the Factory Reset operation. b. You can press and hold the “Reset” button on the WAP-PC1750W housing.
The “Reset” button is located between the Console Port and WPSButton. You may need a pencil or similar sharp object to push the reset button. Press and hold the rest button for at least 10 seconds.
Release the button when the LED is flashing Amber.
7. How to setup WPS Connections?
WPS can be activated on compatible devices by pushing aWPS button on the WAP-PC1750W for 10 seconds, then press and hold the WPS buttonon your wireless device until your wireless device enters WPS Discovery mode.
(Refer to your wireless device manufacturer’s instructions for details on how to initiate WPS on your device.)
Each device will discover and authenticate during the 90 second discovery period.
8. How much power does the unit provide OUT the 2nd LAN PoE Port as a PSE?
While being powered by the included power adapter, 15.4w 802.3afstandard b. While being powered by PoE, 7.5w of power out the PoE Port as aPSE
9. How much power does theunit draw on PoE?
15w is the max Draw of the Unit via PoE.
10. What gain are thedetachable antennas?
The included detachable antennas are 2 dBm antennas.
11. What is the antennaconnector type?
RP SMA Antenna connectors are compatible.
- MCU/RF: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9558(2.4GHz) + QCA9880(5GHz)
- Memory 128MB
- Flash 16MB
- LAN : 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet with PoE support 802.3at PD(LAN 1) +802.3af PSE Out (LAN 2)
- WPS / Reset Button
- USB interface
- Eject Button (USB eject)
- DC Power Jack On / Off Switch
- Power Requirement: Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3at DC: 12V/ 4A
Radio Frequency (RF)
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency Band: Radio I: 802.11b/g/n 2.412~2.484(GHz)
- Radio II: 802.11a/n/ac 5.18~5.24(GHz), 5.26~5.32( GHz), 5.5~5.7(GHz), 5.745~5.825(GHz)
- 4GHz: US/Canada 1-11
- 5GHz : Country dependent for the following ranges: 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124,128, 132, 136, 140, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165
- Transmit Power (Tolerance +-2dB)
- 11b 27.5dBm@11Mbps
- 11g 27.5dBm@24Mbps
- 11n(2.4G) 27.5dBm
- 11a/n(5G) 27.5dBm
- 11ac 27.5dBm
- 11b <-93dBm@1Mbps <-90dBm@11Mbps
- 11g <-90dBm@6Mbps
- 11gn(2.4G) <-90dBm
- 11n(5G) <-90dBm
- 11ac <-84dBm
- Multiple BSSID: Total 32 (16 for 2.4G, 16 for 5G)
- VLANs: SSID and Ethernet port based tag/untag
- Spanning Tree: RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree)
- Wireless Mode: 11 a/11b/11g/11n/11ac
- Channel bandwidth (Auto, 2 0MHz, 40, 80MHz)
- 4GHz : 11n only, 11b/g/n mix, 11b only, 11b/g, 11g only
- 5GHz : 11n only, 11a/n/ac mix, 11a only, 11ac only
- Pass-through: IPv6 and VPN (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC)
- QoS: WMM, Max Associated Station Number. “band bonding” Load balance
- WPS: Software
- Security: WEP Encryption – 64/128 bit
- WPA Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES) WPA Enterprise (WPA-EAP using TKIP) 802.1x
- Authenticator: MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP SSID Broadcast enable / disable
- 256 WLAN MAC Address Filter
- WLAN L2 isolation (AP mode)
- Wireless STA(Client) connected list
- Tx Power Control: Adjust transmit power by percentage
- Configuration: Web-based configuration HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/SSH
- Firmware: Firmware upgrade via web browser or software utility / Dual Boot Image
- SNMP: v1, v2c, v3. MIB II, IEEE802.11MIB, BridgeMIB,
- Interface MIB, IEEE802.1AE LLDP-MIB, Private MIB
- Auto-Channel: Automatically selecting lease congested channel
- Backup & Restore: Save & restore settings through Web interface
- CLI: Support Command Line Interface
- Local Radius: Radius Server Built-in (256 Accounts Supported)
Environment & Physical
- Temperature Range Operation: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit(0 to 50 degrees Celsius)
- Storage: -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 to 60 degrees Celsius)
- FCC, CE, EN 60601-1-2
- 7.20 (L) x 7.20 (W) x 1.20 (H) inches
- 1.25lbs (with antennas attached)
- 5 Years
ResourcesQuick Install GuideDescriptionUser ManualDescriptionProduct SheetDescriptionSoftware Product