Wireless N USB Host VDSL2 Router
VR-3031 VDSL2 Router | 4 Ethernet Ports | Wireless N | USB Host
The VR-3031u Multi-DSL Wireless Router provides wired and wireless access for high-bandwidth applications in the home or office. It includes four Fast Ethernet ports and supports ADSL2/2+ and VDSL2 connections. An integrated 802.11n WLAN Access Point (AP) provides faster wireless connections with increased range when compared with 802.11b and 802.11g without sacrificing backwards compatibility with older wireless standards. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and Wi-Fi On/Off buttons are positioned on the front panel for easy wireless network setup and control.
Connect with ADSL2+ or Ethernet in FTTx
The VR-3031u is an 802.11n (300Mbps) Wireless VDSL2 router. It has four 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ports, a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button and a Wi-Fi switch button, one USB Host port, which can support a 3G USB dongle, and is backward compatible with existing 802.11b (11Mbps) and 11g (54bps) equipment.
Fast Wired Connections
The VR-3031u features ADSL2+ and VDSL2 (17a) with auto-switching based on DSLAM settings. Four fast Ethernet ports support LAN traffic at speeds of up to 100 Mbps and the integrated USB 2.0 Host port supports printer or USB storage Devices
The VR-3031u complies with TR-069/TR-098/ and TR-111 standards to ensure interoperability with standards-based Software and Hardware.
Safe & Secure Connections
As the first level of protection, a Stateful Firewall (with DoS protection) and NAT/PAT help to isolate the LAN from external threats. IP and MAC address filtering provide fine-grained access control to or from the network. Advanced security technologies, such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN) with PPTP pass- through, L2TP pass-through and IPSec pass-through ensure secure networking, and WPA/WPA2/
802.1x/WEP guarantee rock-solid security for wireless connections.
Quality of Service
Classify, control, and prioritize diverse traffic types, for pristine video, toll-quality voice, and error-free data transmissions.
- RJ-11 x1 for ADSL2+/VDSL2
- RJ-45 x 1 for LAN, (10/100 BaseT auto-sense)
- Reset Button x 1
- Power switch x 1
- Support for G.inp, G.vector and PhyR
- Comply with ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ANSI
- T1.413 Issue 2, AnnexM
- G.992.5 (ADSL2+) Downstream : 24 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps
- G.992.3 (ADSL2) Downstream : 12 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps
- G.DMT Downstream : 8Mbps Upstream : 832Kbps
- Comply with G.993.2 (supporting profile 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u; Support MDI/MDX
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Support MDI/MDX
- Multiple Subnets on LAN
- RFC 2364 (PPPoA), RFC 2684 (RFC 1483) Bridge/Router, RFC 2516 (PPPoE); RFC 1577 (IPoA)
- Support up to 16 PVCs; AAL5; UBR/CBR/VBR-rt//VBR-nrt
- UNI 3.1/4.0; OAM F4/F5
- Dual Latency
- TR-069/TR-098/TR-104/TR-111, SNMP, Telnet, Web-based management, Configuration backup and restoration
- Software upgrade via HTTP, TFTP server, or FTP server
- PAP, CHAP,Packet and MAC address filtering, SSH
- Three level login including local admin, local user and remote technical support access
- 171mm(W) X 38mm(H) X 120mm(D)
- RFC2684 VC-MUX, LLC/SNAP encapsulations for bridged or routed packet;
- RFC2364 PPP over AAL5; IPoA, PPPoA, PPPoE,
- Multiple PPPoE sessions on single PVC, PPPoE pass-through,
- PPPoE filtering of on-PPPoE packets between WAN and LAN.
- Transparent bridging between all LAN and WAN interfaces
- 802.1p/802.1q VLAN support; Spanning Tree Algorithm
- IGMP Proxy V1/V2/V3, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Fast leave
- Static route, RIP v1/v2, ARP, RARP, SNTP
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay, DNS Relay, Dynamic DNS,
- IPv6 subset
- Packet level QoS classification rules, priority queuing using ATM
- TX queues, IP TOS/Precedence, 802.1p marking,
- DiffServ DSCP marking, Src/dest MAC addresses classification.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall; Stateless Packet Filter; Day-time
- Parental Control; URI/URL filtering; Denial of Service (DOS): ARP
- attacks, Ping attacks, Ping of Death, LAND,SYNC, Smurf,
- Unreachable, Teardrop; TCP/IP/Port/interface filtering rules
- Support both incoming and outgoing filtering
- Support Port Triggering and Port forwarding
- Symmetric port-overloading NAT, Full-Cone NAT
- Dynamic NAPT (NAPT N-to-1)
- Support DMZ host
- Virtual Server
- VPN Passthrough (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec)
- Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- SIP, H.323, Gmail Chat, ICQ, RealPlayer, Net2Phone, NetMeeting,
- MSN, X-box, Microsoft DirectX games, etc.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 1*VR-3030, 1*RJ11 cable, 1*RJ45 cable, 1*power adapter,
- 1*CD-ROM = 1 kg; Power 100 Vac -240 Vac, 12Vdc/1.0A
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice
Two page data sheet with product pictures and specifications.