|ADSL2+ Wireless Router
4 Ethernet Port | USB Host | 802.11n WiFi
|The AR-5381u is an IPv6 compliant, high performance 802.11n, 4-port Ethernet ADSL2+ Router with full routing capabilities to segment and route IP protocol. It features TR-069/098/111 and TR-068 compliance for hassle-free setup and configuration. It is best suited for residential or small office environments that need high speed internet access.
Connect with ADSL2+ OR Ethernet in FTTx
The AR-5381u is an 802.11n (300Mbps) Wireless ADSL2+ router. It has four 10/100 Base-T Ethernet ports, a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button and a Wi-Fi switch button, one USB Host port, which can support a 3G USB dongle, and is backward compatible with existing 802.11b (11Mbps) and 11g (54bps) equipment.
The AR-5381u supports up to 16 contiguous virtual connections allowing for multiple simultaneous Internet connections. The AR-5381u is also designed with TR-068 compliant color panel, which eases the installation of the modem and makes it more user-friendly.
The AR-5381 complies with TR-069/TR-098/ and TR-111 standards to ensure interoperability with standards-based Software and Hardware.
Safe & Secure Connections
As the first level of protection, a Stateful Firewall (with DoS protection) and NAT/PAT help to isolate the LAN from external threats. IP and MAC address filtering provide fine-grained access control to or from the network. Advanced security technologies, such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN) with PPTP pass-through, L2TP pass-through and IPSec pass-through ensure secure networking, and WPA/WPA2/802.1x/WEP guarantee rock-solid security for wireless connections.
Quality of Service
Classify, control, and prioritize diverse traffic types, for pristine video, toll-quality voice, and error-free data transmissions.
- RJ-11 X1 for ADSL2/2+
- RJ-45 X 4 for LAN, (10/100 BaseT auto-sense)
- Buttons: WPS, Wi-Fi On/Off, Power, Reset (1x Each)
- USB host X 1
- Comply with ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, AnnexM
- G.992.5 (ADSL2+) Downstream : 24 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps
- G.992.3 (ADSL2) Downstream : 12 Mbps Upstream : 1.3 Mbps
- G.DMT Downstream : 8Mbps Upstream : 832Kbps
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u; Support MDI/MDX
- 64, 128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) Data Encryption
- 11 Channels (US, Canada)
- Up to 300Mbps data rate
- Multiple BSSID
- MAC address filtering, WDS, WEP, WPA, WPA2, IEEE 802.1x
10,25,50,100mW@22MHz channel bandwidth output power level can be selected according to the environment
- RFC 2364 (PPPoA), RFC 2684 (RFC 1483) Bridge/Router
- RFC 2516 (PPPoE); RFC 1577 (IPoA)
- Support up to 16 PVCs; AAL5; UBR/CBR/VBR-rt//VBR-nrt
- UNI 3.1/4.0; OAM F4/F5
- TR-069/TR-098/TR-104/TR-111, SNMP, Telnet, Web-based management, Configuration backup and restoration
- Software upgrade via HTTP, TFTP server, or FTP server
- PAP, CHAP,Packet and MAC address filtering, SSH
- Three level login including local admin, local user and remote technical support access
- 100 Vac -240 Vac, 12Vdc/1.0A
- RFC2684 VC-MUX, LLC/SNAP encapsulations for bridged or routed packet; RFC2364 PPP over AAL5; IPoA, PPPoA, PPPoE, Multiple PPPoE sessions on single PVC, PPPoE pass-through, PPPoE filtering of on-PPPoE packets between WAN and LAN.
- Transparent bridging between all LAN and WAN interfaces
- 802.1p/802.1q VLAN support; Spanning Tree Algorithm
- IGMP Proxy V1/V2/V3, IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3, Fast leave
- Static route, RIP v1/v2, ARP, RARP, SNTP
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay, DNS Relay, Dynamic DNS,
- IPv6 subset
Packet level QoS classification rules, priority queuing using ATM TX queues, IP TOS/Precedence, 802.1p marking, DiffServ DSCP marking, Src/dest MAC addresses classification.
Stateful Inspection Firewall; Stateless Packet Filter; Day-time Parental Control; URI/URL filtering; Denial of Service (DOS): ARP attacks, Ping attacks, Ping of Death, LAND,SYNC, Smurf, Unreachable, Teardrop; TCP/IP/Port/interface filtering rules Support both incoming and outgoing filtering
- Support Port Triggering and Port forwarding
- Symmetric port-overloading NAT, Full-Cone NAT
- Dynamic NAPT (NAPT N-to-1)
- Support DMZ host
- Virtual Server
- VPN Passthrough (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec)
Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- SIP, H.323, Yahoo messenger, ICQ, RealPlayer, Net2Phone, NetMeeting, MSN, X-box, Microsoft DirectX games, etc.
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
158mm(W) X 40mm(H) X 136mm(D)
1*AR-5381u, 1*RJ11 cable, 1*RJ45 cable, 1*power adapter,
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice
1*CD-ROM = 0.9 kg